- About Us
- What we offer
- To Hire
- All members and guests must have suitable ID to enable entry and use of Feel Fit’s facilities.
- It is the member’s responsibility to inform Feel Fit of any change of contact/address details.
- All members must swipe in with their membership card upon every entry to the Gym. Replacement membership card due to loss, theft or damage will be charged £10.
- Members or guests must wear suitable clothing, gym wear and footwear at all times at the Gym. When entering the sauna/steam room please wear suitable swimwear. Due to the nature of some classes, footwear may not be needed – at the discretion of the instructor.
- No Towel, no entry.
- Lockers are for day use only!
- Members or guests will not be permitted to join classes more than 5 minutes after the class has started. This is to ensure the class is safe and to avoid interrupting other attendees. Class entry will only be guaranteed for members who successfully book a slot in advance.
- Membership is personal to the member and must not be reassigned, transferred, sold on or otherwise disposed of. Members who lend their card to third parties will have their membership and other services cancelled without refund.
- Membership may be refused or cancelled with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time. Admission may be refused at the discretion of the management. Feel Fit does not accept any form of threatening or abusive behaviour to members, guests or staff.
- FeelFit does not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury as a result of using our facilities.
- Facilities and services may vary at the discretion of the management.
- All members agree to abide by the rules and conduct of the gym as defined here and posted in our gyms. A copy of gym rules and conduct is available for members upon request. The Managing Director’s reasonable interpretation of the Gym Rules is final.
- FeelFit celebrates difference, insists on respect, and promotes tolerance. Offensive and disrespectful members will be banned.
- Members will be held responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- Any member's conduct deemed to be prejudicial to the interest and good name of the gym will not be tolerated.
- Suitable training clothes must be worn. Members will not be permitted to work out wearing jeans or without tops/suitable training shoes.
- Try not to drop weights on the floor. The noise is startling, and there's a chance the weight will bounce or roll and harm someone.
- Put equipment back where it belongs for health and safety reasons and so others users can use it.
- Wipe off benches and machines after you use them.
- Please clean up after yourself. Don't leave puddles of water on the sink, piles of paper towels on the floor, or your clothes all over the bench while you're showering.
- Bags should not be brought into the training areas.
- Report any faults immediately to staff on duty or to reception.
- Smoking or the consumption of alcohol will not be permitted on the premises.
- The consumption, possession, or distribution of illegal or non-prescribed substances will not be tolerated.
- Members must use all the equipment with care.
- Private commercial transactions of any nature will not be tolerated.
- Each member should comply with the instructions of staff in the interests of health and safety.
- Published closing times apply to the gym floor, members must vacate the premises within 15 minutes of these advertised times.
Personal Training Rules:
- Only trainers approved by the management may use the gym for Personal Training.
- Members shall not be permitted to give personal instruction for financial gain or otherwise.
- Neither the gym nor the employees or agents of the gyms shall be liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to the member, or any guest of the member, occurring on the gym premises.
- Neither the gym nor the employees or the agents shall be responsible for any injury occurring upon the gym premises as a result of the misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by the gym.
- Members and guests who are in any doubt as to their physical fitness should seek medical advice before training.
The Managing Director's interpretation of these rules is final.