Eva Almeida(Personal Trainer, Nutritionist and Pre/Post Natal Specialist)
I’m passionate about living a very healthy lifestyle and I take pride in my diet and exercise plans. I love running and taking part in any physical activity specially HIIT sessions and strength training. A key thing to know about me is that I am as enthusiastic about achieving my own fitness goals as I am about helping my clients achieve their own.
I used to suffer from insomnia, anxiety and low self-esteem. Getting involved in fitness and physical activity truly changed my life and the way I felt (and feel) about my body in ways I could not have imagined. That thrill and sense of wellbeing was the reason for wanting to become a personal trainer: why keep these awesome feelings to myself when I could be sharing and helping others?
Fast forward a few years, I now have multiple clients that have been training with me for five or more years and they consistently achieve their goals through the programs that we create together. During the pandemic year and the lockdowns my clients continued to excel with their results and I also have experience training people during Ramadan.
What makes me the right person for you:
Make no mistake, your goals are my goals. As your personal trainer, I would design a training program that is right for you. We would first evaluate your fitness level and then sit together to set goals to work towards, as well as monitoring your progress throughout our time together. Some key facts to note:
- I have over nine years of experience in fitness and five as a personal training, plus I am constantly working on broadening my knowledge.
- All of my clients that follow the programme we designed together achieve their goals within the estimated set time. Check out my IG account (@fit_pleasure) or my website to see some of my clients’ amazing transformations (or just contact me and I will send them to you).
- The personalised exercise, nutrition and strength/conditioning programs have resulted in a number of clients achieving dramatic weight loss as well as, preventing/reversing type 2 diabetes, reducing depression and anxiety and overall adopting a healthier lifestyle.
- All clients are guided through workouts, which are always safely modified to their fitness levels and with medical conditions (such as obesity, hypertension, arthritis, sports injuries and pre and post natal periods) always front of mind.
Fun facts about me:
• I am Spanish (as you will notice).
• Passion for travelling and learning new cultures.
• I love coffee and cheese.
• Love fashion, even though 85% of the time I am wearing gym clothes (haha).
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Sports Nutrition Qualified
- NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist
- First Aid
- Group Qualifications Including Kettlebell Workouts.
- Physical Activity and Exercise During Pregnancy and the Postpartum Period
- Body image confidence
- Body Fat Reduction / weight loss
- Body Transformation Specialist
- Muscle Tone & Development Programmes
- Muscle building
- Nutritional Guidance
- Strength and Conditioning
- Functional Training and HIIT workouts