Oli Halls(Personal Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach)
I always had a keen interest in sports, rowing and playing American Football at competitive level throughout my school years. However, I gained a considerable amount of weight at the start of University. i rediscovered fitness, and made a decision to educate myself and improve my health.
This not only let to my weight dropping, it also meant me changing career path, graduating with a degree in Sport & Exercise Science and subsequently gained my Level 2 & 3 Personal Training Qualifications. My focus these days is on using all aspects of functional & weight training as well as balanced and sustainable nutritional advice to ensure clients the greatest quality of life possible, in addition to optimal results!
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- REPs level 2 & 3 Premier Training Graduate
- Qualified Kettleball, Spin & Circuit Training instructor
- Functional and Kettlebell Training
- Improving sporting/athletic performance
- Body recomposition (fat loss/muscle gain)
- Utilising a variety of techniques & training methods to keep training fun and effective