Zack Berg(Personal Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach)
My aim is to help people lead a better life. Whether it’s coaching an elite athlete to help them unlock their full potential or training a complete novice to help them achieve their goals, there is nothing more rewarding to me than getting someone where they want to be.
I have experienced being in peak physical condition and have played sport at the highest level. However due to a severe life threatening illness a couple of years ago I have experienced being in dangerously bad physical condition and as low as you can possibly be. Therefore I know what it’s like at both physical extremes.
So whatever you looking to achieve, whether you’re an advanced athlete wanting to take it to that next level or someone at the beginning of their fitness journey seeking to change their life, I’m the person to who can get you there.
Why I’m the personal trainer for you
I have proven results working with both elite athletes and complete novices. Also my passion for sports and fitness motivated me to enrol in a Sports and Exercise Science course at the University of Wales, where I achieved a Bachelor of Science degree with Honours. This alongside my extensive coaching experience allows me to guarantee you the best results possible.
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- Premier Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Premier Level 2 in Fitness Instructing
- Fully Qualified Spin, Kettlebell & Circuit Training Instructor
- Fully First Aid Qualified
- Advanced Sport Specific Coaching
- Strength and Conditioning
- Decreasing Body Fat Percentage
- Increasing Muscle Mass (Hypertrophy)
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Nutritional Coaching